• Speed work with specialized toolsets for architecture, mechanical design, electrical, MEP, Plant 3D, Map 3D, Raster Design.
• Enhance work quality with standards-based tools.
• Extend workflows across disciplines more effectively.
• Use industry-specific features and functionality, and easily access content libraries.
• Use the latest software at a lower upfront cost.*
• Create precise drawings faster with easy-to-use drafting tools.
• Take your work with you with the AutoCAD® web** and AutoCAD mobile apps.†
• Speed workflows with seamless access to drawings and data.
Supported operating systems
· Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with KB4019990 (32-bit & 64-bit)
· Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (32-bit & 64-bit)
· Microsoft® Windows® 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit only) (version 1607 or higher)
· Chrome (latest version)
· 2.5-2.9 GHz processor
· 3+ GHz processor
· 8 GB
· 16 GB
1920x1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840x2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card)
Additional requirements for large datasets, point clouds, and 3D modeling
· 8 GB RAM or more
· 6 GB free hard disk available not including installation requirements
· 1920x1080 or greater True color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation
class graphics card.
Please note: 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling and required if you are using Model Documentation or Point Clouds.