By clicking on the “I Agree” button, you agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase and the proper use of the software. In addition, you are authorizing WSI to charge you for any products and services purchased using your payment method.
For subscription/recurring products, you are also authorizing WSI to charge you monthly/quarterly/yearly until the end of your subscription period. Should you wish to pre-terminate the subscription, a prorated fee will automatically be charged to your account.
When buying an item:
- Buyers should read the full item listing before buying.
- WESELLIT does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
- Items which buyer commits to buying should be paid for in cash/credit.
- Buyer should not abuse the Feedback system by leaving a negative feedback of the seller for no valid reason.
- If buyer is also a seller, then they must follow seller’s guidelines.
- Policy violations may be dealt with by going to Customer Support.
- Reports of policy violations must be specific and must be submitted with the intent of addressing a known or suspected violation of our policy.
- False reporting of policy violations can have serious consequences.
- Results of investigations for policy violations shall remain confidential.
- WESELLIT is not responsible for examining or warranting the listings or content provided by third parties through the Services, and that buyers will not attempt to hold us liable for any inaccuracies.