Iconic Elite design
Beauty, durability, and functionality come together like never before. The stunning HP EliteBook x360 with a precision cut, beautiful CNC aluminum unibody frame, and diamond cut accents is designed to pass twelve MIL-STD 810G tests2.
Take it for a spin
Be prepared for any situation with 360° flexibility. Five use modes; work, share, present, conference, and write, deliver modern-day versatility bringing new life to collaboration and productivity.
Get end-to-end protection from secure and manageable PCs. Protect against BIOS attacks with HP Sure Start Gen34, block malicious websites with HP Sure Click5, and keep visual hackers out with optional HP Sure View6.
- Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro1 and the powerful, sleek, thin, and light HP EliteBook x360.
- The HP Active Pen provides a natural inking experience.7 The HP Collaboration Keyboard lets you share your creations with the touch of a button. Audio by Bang & Olufsen and HP Noise Cancellation let you clearly discuss your work.
- Help protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses with HP Sure Click5—hardware-enforced security for web browsers.
- Instantly protect against visual hacking with the optional HP Sure View6 integrated privacy screen. At the touch of a button your screen appears unreadable to those around you while you see your content clearly.
- Start with a genuine HP BIOS every time. HP Sure Start Gen34 monitors in-memory BIOS, recovers the platform without user or admin intervention, restores the BIOS to a custom state, and is enterprise ready for centralized management.
- Work and play long with up to 16 hours and 30 minutes of battery life3, and quickly recharge your HP EliteBook x360 with an HP fast charging battery. You’ll get up to 50% battery life in just 30 minutes of charging8.
- Combine power and speed with Windows 101, 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors9, optional PCIe Gen3 SSD10, DDR4 memory10.
- HP WorkWise11 is office intelligence rolled into one smartphone app.
- Stay productive with essential ports for optional docking10, and connect to networks with WiFi and optional 3G/4G LTE12.
1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
2 MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
3/* Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
4 HP Sure Start Gen 3, available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
5 Available as a web-download for the HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 at https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-elitebook-x360-1030-g2/14169372. Supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™.
6 HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase expected to be available Q2 2017.
7 Sold separately or as an optional feature. Inking requires Windows 10.
8 Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
9 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
10 Optional features sold separately or as add on features.
11 HP WorkWise smartphone app will soon be available as a free download on the App Store and Google Play.
12 3G/4G LTE WWAN is an optional feature that must be configured by the factory. It is not available on all products, in all regions and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.