Made to keep moving
- Ultrathin and ultra-bright, the HP EliteBook x360 1020 was inspired by your life on-the-go. With long battery life, HP Fast Charge2, and industry-leading ultra-bright 700-nit display3, it keeps you moving forward from anywhere.
Our most secure and manageable PCs
- Protection is simple and manageable thanks to a cutting-edge suite of security features that lets you browse confidently, keeps visual hackers in the dark, and monitors and restores in memory BIOS automatically.
Rule your conference from the road
- When you can be anywhere, hands-on teamwork is vital for staying ahead. Get crisp, clear communication with five speakers tuned with Audio by Bang & Olufsen and manage calls quickly with the HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard.
- Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro1 and the powerful, sleek, thin, and light HP EliteBook x360.
- Pick the right display for the way you work with FHD or UHD touch display4.
- Enjoy a natural inking experience5 with the full-size HP Active Pen with App Launch. Share with the touch of a button on the HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard and discuss your work clearly with HP Noise Cancellation.
- Help protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses with HP Sure Click6—hardware-enforced security for web browsers.
- Instantly protect against visual hacking with the optional HP Sure View7 integrated privacy screen. At the touch of a button your screen appears unreadable to those around you while you see your content clearly.
- Start with a genuine HP BIOS every time. HP Sure Start Gen38 monitors in-memory BIOS, recovers the platform without user or admin intervention, restores the BIOS to a custom state, and is enterprise ready for centralized management.
- Work and play long battery life. Quickly recharge your HP EliteBook x360 with an HP Fast Charge. You'll get up to 50% battery life in just 30-minutes of charging2.
- Be prepared for any situation with 360° flexibility. Five use modes: laptop, tablet, media, conference, tent deliver modern-day versatility bringing new life to collaboration and productivity.
- HP PhoneWise allows you to answer and respond to your iOS or Android™ calls and texts through your PC9.
1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
2 Note: Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
3 700-nit display is optional, requires HP Sure View and must be configured at purchase. Touch enabled display will reduce actual brightness.
4 Sold separately or as an optional feature.
5 Sold separately or as an optional feature. Inking requires Windows 10.
6 HP Sure Click supports Microsoft Internet Explorer and Chromium.
7 HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
8 HP Sure Start Gen 3, available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
9 WWAN module requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
Operating system : Windows 10 Pro 64
Processor family : 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
Processor : Intel® Core™ i5-7200U with Intel® HD Graphics 620 (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)6,7
MDA key selling point : Windows 10 Pro 64
Chipset : Chipset is integrated with processor
Management features : HP Driver Packs; HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Client Catalog; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager; LANDESK Management
Security management : HP BIOSphere Gen3; HP Client Security Gen3; HP DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP Sure Start Gen3; Windows Defender
Memory : 16 GB LPDDR3-1866 SDRAM
Internal Storage : 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
Graphics : Integrated
Graphics (integrated : )Intel® HD Graphics 620
Ports : 2 USB 3.1 Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ support; 1 HDMI 1.4a; 1 headphone/microphone combo
Camera : 720p HD webcam
Audio features : Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Digital dual-array microphone; Premium stereo speakers
Pointing device : Clickpad with multi-touch gesture support, taps enabled as default
Keyboard : HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard, full-size, backlit
Network interface : HP Module with NXP NFC Controller NPC300 I2C NCI
Wireless : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
Power : 65 W USB Type-C™ adapter
Battery type : 4-cell, long life 49.28 Wh Li-ion
Energy efficiency : ENERGY STAR® certified
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) : 29 x 20.38 x 1.39 cm
Weight : Starting at 1.13 kg
Software : Bing Search for IE11; Buy Office; HP Connection Optimizer; HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage; HP Hotkey Support; HP JumpStart; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Recovery Manager; HP Support Assistant; HP Velocity; Native Miracast support